Friday, January 08, 2016

Bye Bye Byram Or Hello Promotion Push?

Here comes the January sales adrenaline rush
Let's not beat about the bush
Likely lad loans
Fan groans
Predictable agent posturing
Mad Massimo gesticulating
Fans with their head of steam
There's no 'I' in team
Twitter tantrums
Squeaky bums
Hapless Hockaday sacked
My brain is whacked
Some guy from Boro has joined the fray
Bridcutt loan extended the other day
Positivity is tomorrow's pandemonium
I'm not about to crack a smile
Let's keep it on the down low for a while
We need quality not quantity
As for Boy Wonder Byram what will be will be
A decent cup run good for the soul
Though a decent assault on the promotion trail the ultimate goal
I've seen some tantalising talent at Leeds
And some pathetic wilting weeds
Would just like consistency
The manager free
To choose the team and call the shots
No meddling from the Italian despot
I don't quite know if we have enough in the locker
It's no good for the old tick tocker
But I'm looking forward to going back to Leeds soon
We're due an emphatic win at home ..hmm when's the next blue moon?!!

No comments: