Saturday, July 16, 2016

Am I really feeling "all white?!"

Feeling cautiously optimistic
Whether promotion is realistic
Or not
I'm just stirring the pot
Making a wish that we've turned it around
Strange tidings abound
Cook has gone away
But for all the downhearted dismay
I take a look at Garry Monk
Oi Oi you hunk ;)
Seriously though
I'm feeling pretty positive you know 
Massimo is still mad
Of memberships and season tickets I'm yet to convince Dad
But we will return
Oh when do I ever learn?!
This feeling of pre season joy
The crazy Italian is playing with us as a throwaway toy
Give it til the festive season
Dreaming will give way to cold reason
Until then I'll down another drink
Allow myself to think
That times are changing
Less loan arranging
More star buys
Hope never dies ;) 

No comments: