Thursday, January 05, 2017

Monday Madness

I must confess
I digress
That the first half was worthy of a boo
It's true
Yet Garry didn't hesitate
Didn't wait
Tactical move
To get the second half in the groove
Pontus and Bartley
Are must buys for me
Wood scored a cracker
Not one of them a slacker
Rotherham had no shooting boots
We're putting down roots
For a potentially successful campaign
To be Premier league again
A long way to go
That I do know
Yet optimism burns bright
Truly believe Garry is getting it right
A few tweaks here
Have no fear
Never mind Massimo
Up the football league we'll go
Keep the flag flying high
Against Cambridge an interesting cup tie
An old boy might want to settle a score
Potential trap door
Then there's Derby who should be Premier League
Lots of intrigue
Tough fixtures ahead
Got to be said
Though I fancy us to do well
Time will tell....


No comments: